the Michael Pages

MySpace

Sunday, July 04, 2004

Friday was pretty damn fun. First off, in chemistry we had a substitute and did pretty much lab work the entire day. It was a good break for the usual hours of lecturing we have to sit through :P. While doing one of the labs, the teacher handed me a beaker of ammonium hydroxide, and while I was walking back to my table with it, I heard another group somewhere in the room say "Ewww! This stuff smells!" So natrually, I had to smell it. I brought it up right under my nose, and even before I could get a really good whiff of it, my nasal passages felt like they were on fire and my eyes were watering like crazy, but at the same time I was laughing my ass off because everyone else had seen me smell it was laughing, too. After that, Wes decided to smell it himself, but he was a lot more cautious about it now he knew what it could do. He slowly brought it in under his nose until it was about half a foot away, and then he was like "Damn! It's strong from this far away, it must've been hell when it was right under Michael's nose!" Yeah, it was pretty bad. I felt dizzy and lightheaded for the rest of the day. And by nightfall, I still had the smell of the ammonium hydroxide in my nose.

After summer school, I went to Melissa's house where several other people showed up for the Vons Ensemble thing to reherse. It was fun stuff.

And that night I went and saw Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story with Ambrose and Meg. Holy hell, that movie is funny. lol. I suggest you go get up off your ass and head over to the movie theater just to sit back on your ass to watch it.

That was Friday, and then Saturday came along. In the afternoon I went to Hilltop Park for Kirsten's surprise birthday party, but as I was too hours late, I missed the "surprise" part :P. I hung out up there for a few hours with Ambrose, Scott, John, and AJ, and some other people until me and Ambrose decided it was too "Asian Gansta" for us so we walked down to MC to watch the fireworks from there. As soon as we entered the stadium we were greeted my Carly and Ann and some other people. Then while walking around to see if we could find people we knew, we saw Kelly, and then Karen, Sammie, and Jane, who we ended up sitting with along with Carly, Ann, and their group. We sat and talked for a while, talked about perverted things, music, movies, how much the band playing there sucked... and then the show started. Not much to talk about the fireworks show except that it was loud :P.

And today I'm going to be at Von's in the afternoon for the ensemble, and after that I'm off to my Grandma's house for a barbecue. I was originally going up to LA to my uncle's house where he got hold of some fireworks, but he decided to come down to SD instead. And tonight I'm gonna be at the Mira Mesa park for their fireworks.

Toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home