the Michael Pages

MySpace

Thursday, May 06, 2004

Most of you have probably heard by now, but for those that don't get news too quickly, I asked Miss Ann out on Tuesday night, and she said yes. Yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh!!

In other happening's around the county, we took a midterm in Mr. Cumming's class today. A whole damn 83 questions in about 90 minutes worth of class. What the hell was he thinking? There were a lot of problems that I knew how to do, but when I saw them would think "this is going to take a while," so I skipped them to come back to later. When I finish problem number 83, there are only like 30 seconds until class ends, so the 5 or so problems that I skipped I went back and just filled in random answers on the scan-tron. Damn. Then he goes on to say that the word problem test tomorrow is cancelled. That's a good thing, but he said the reason was because he had started grading some of these midterms, and we were doing horribly. Well, maybe if you gave us more time or fewer questions, that would help.

Then in English, Mr. Pacillio introduced debating to us, and I believe that's how we're going to end the year. Teams of 3 or 4 peoples in his classes will debate over certain topics. The 2 finalist teams won't have to take the grammar portion of the final at the end of the year, and the winners get fortune cookies... or something along those lines. lol. Its going to be a fun last 6 weeks =).

In swimming, my friggin leg cramps up like 3 times a day >.<. While we were relay racing with the pull buoys, both of my legs cramped at the same time o.O. There are people out ther in the studio audience wondering "wtf? how do your leg's cramp when you're swimming with pull buoys? You don't even use your legs!" And for that question, I can't answer. I have no idea how the hell it happened. But thank God I was only using my arms, because I still swam full speed ahead! In the end, my team in lane 6 of me, John, Andrew, and James won both races. Yeeeaaahh!!! Go Zimbabwe!! We were Zimbabwe, by the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home