the Michael Pages

MySpace

Friday, March 19, 2004

On Wednesday we didn't have any school, so my dad made me go to my violin lessons like half an hour early, and when I got there, my teacher was busy with another kid. So I just sat there for half an hour doing nothing o.O. After lessons, I went to Fry's Electronics. For one, the DDR mat wasn't being horded by like asian gangsters or little kids so I hopped on and broke out my hot moves. You know it. lol, I sucked so much... missing like half the steps on light mode, yet about 10 people still gathered around me to watch me play. lol. That's what I did for about half an hour while my dad was off buying some electronic stuff.

Then today I was at School an hour early, like I am every Friday, and I took a video of Eamon, Lily, and John. I told tem to so something spontaneous, and Eamon and Lily were like "Dude, you can't just tell us to to it. You have to catch us in the moment." But John didn't care and just started spazzing out. I got that on tape. lol. Check it out in the video section of the gallery. There were some coffee grounds in the planter, so we started drawing people with them on the planter edge. Then the school's gardener came by, saw us, and was like "we need some greenery to make them some hair! They look to bland." He took his weed clipper thingies and chopped off the biggest leaf on this plant that was in the planter. Then he cut it and put it on our coffee people so one had a mohawk and the other had spikes. The third one was a skinhead. lol. Next he took some flower buds and made eyes for them. Then he took one huge bud and put it into its mouth and said "Whooooaa, he's got a fat one. Anyone have a light?" lmao, our gardner's a stoner. Haha. We gave them twigs as weapons, and more grassy stuff. Then we gave one a loincloth made of a leaf. The gardener said "There's no point in having a loincloth if you don't have anything to hide under it.." so he lifted a leaf up, put a stick under it, and put the leaf back down. lol. Ahhh, its so obvious that or gardener's a stoner. But he's still cool =). I bet people don't get to do stuff like this over at Westview. lol.

If you thought that was random, check this out. John fell, and when he got, he was laughing so hard he was crying for about 10 minutes. Then he was like "OMG, that was the BEST thing that I have EVER experienced!!!" lol, John, I don't think I've ever had as much falling down as you :).

During lunch while I was standing in line this lady came up to me and asked me to be a vegetarian for 24 hours. I said "okay," and she gave me a sticker with a picture of a peice of steak and an X through it. I don't think Ill be able to do it. Her booth was right next to the lunch line, and everyone in line was like ordering foods with meats in them to piss her off.

In PE I played raquetball with Allison, Patty, Ben, and Dawn.

Allison has really cool friends in Texas.

END

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home