the Michael Pages

MySpace

Monday, February 09, 2004

On yeah, last Friday we got a test back that we took in Cumming's, and I got a 55% on it because I didn't follow directions. I calculated how much I should've gotten if I did follow directions, and it would have been an 80%. And I'm thinking "damn." Are you thinking the same? Then today I brought a bag of Cheetos to school at ate them with chopsticks. Everyone stared, pointed, and laughed. That was what I wanted them to do, though, so all is well. In life management we learned ways on how to make everyday a great day. I still wonder how the hell I managed to get into that class... but anyways, atleast it's easy. Not much thinking involved. If there was, most people in that class would probably hurt themselves, catch my drift? Heh. In Cumming's class he asked us what we got for answers to questions he put up on the board and everyone just started blurting out random numbers and variables. It was funny. Then one one problem John Blue said "not possible." Then Mr. Cumming's was like "that's the only one that you guys got right." lol. It takes skill to not look at a problem, guess, and get the right answer. Nice job John. Haha. At lunch Mrs. Kelly came out of the disciplinary office and said "If I have to come out one more time, this area is going to be off limits to you during lunch." lol. Its been a semester and 2 weeks, and now they finally address our behavior over there. Sometime later Ann gave me a group picture from Winter Formal. Thaaaaaaaat's all folks and folkettes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home