the Michael Pages

MySpace

Thursday, January 22, 2004

Happy Chinese New Year, my fellow Chinese-glish-sians. Its finals week, which means the semester is basically over, which means new classes. On my new schedule it says I have Life Management first period. What the hell is life management, you may be asking. Well, I asked that too, and this is what a few people told me: one of the assignments is they give you an electronic baby that cries at random times. The only way to turn it off is to stick a key into it. It has a computer in it that monitors how well I've been treating it, and based on on that my teacher gives me a grade. Someone else told me that I learn how to be a housewife. Hmm. Like the sounds of that? I certainly don't. So I'm gonna change my schedule to get art or something. I don't remember ever signing up for Life Managment for a primary or back up electives so I don't know what the hell happened. Also with finals comes half days. My parents don't to take time out of their schedules to drive me home, so they told me to take the public bus. Thats how I got home yesterday and today. I probably got an STD from sitting on the bus or something. I'm lucky I didn't get raped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home