the Michael Pages

MySpace

Monday, January 12, 2004

I got a 94% on my Chinese final. Go me. After Chinese school yesterday I walked to Starbucks, got a vanilla latte, and then walked to to the movie theater to wait for Ann, Carly, Robby, Charlotte, Andy, and some other people. I sat by the fountain doing Chinese homework until they arrived. Today at school Mimi said she saw me sitting there while she was walking into Oscar's. Damn, Lord of the Rings 3 is a long movie. We started at 6 PM, and at 9 PM it was still going and I was thinking to myself "I could've gotten a lot done if I were at home..." But it was still a good movie. If the producers could somehow find a way to shorten the length while keeping the juicy parts, then I'd think it'd be better. Everyone in that movie has long flowing Jesus hair. Megan would've liked that. And everytime I saw that one elf guy that also plays Agent Smith in the Matrix, I'd mutter under my breath "Mrrrrrrrr. Anddeerrssooon...." Yeah. After the movie I really needed to go pee, and when I did, the whole bathroom filled with the aroma of coffee. Yum, but eww at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home