the Michael Pages

MySpace

Saturday, December 27, 2003

On Christmas Eve I went to my grandma's house to put presents under her tree, and while everyone was in the living room I snuck into the kitchen. I opened up the fridge and saw some whipped cream from Thanksgiving. I spray some in my mouth, and it tastes kinda like bacon. Eww. I don't remember it tasting like bacon when it was on my pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving. Yuck. It's not like I don't like bacon, but eww, bacon flavored whipped cream thats not meant to be bacon flavored? I felt like I was gonna throw up. But there was so little left and who could pass up a chance of whipped cream? So I ate the rest anyway. Haha. Hope you lads' and laddie's Christmas went by okay. Mine was swell =). Going to LA tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home