the Michael Pages

MySpace

Monday, December 08, 2003

Ahahaha, you know that algebra test I was so sure I got a zero on? Guess what?!?! Yeah, I was right, I got a zero. lol. Had you fooled there for a moment, huh? Eh. When Cummings gave our tests back there weren't any marking on them, but the answers were on the board so I just checked the answers that I did put down, but all of them were wrong. Then Mr. Cummings said that our tests sucked so much that he started grading the first few and then decided to just give us all F's. I hope he decided to give us "59" F's instead of "0" F's cause a 59 is so much better than my 0... Then at lunch it was pretty crazy, but then again when is it not crazy? John had this huge bright orange construction cone thingy, and we were messing around with it for most of the lunch period. Then at some point Garrison turned hostile, took the cone, ran around and started raping people with it. Well, not literally "rape"... but you get the idea. Then a teacher came over and told us to stop. Damn, everyday we're all just asking to get in trouble with the stuff we do. I always just kinda want to step away, but I can't leave my fwiends. Awww... Atleast it keeps my days interesting. Haha. Sometime during lunch I was talking to Megan, who was home sick, on Mikey's cell phone. Fun fun. Lunch ended with me and Ambrose walking towards orchestra as Garrison had like 3 teachers yelling at him. lol. Its okay Garrison... hmm. I can't think of anything sympathetic to say. Then in orchestra Mr. Torns told me and my stand parter to play this one part which we totally screwed up. At home I tried that part and on the first time I nailed it. Pssh. Its always harder to play alone when you have 42 other people around you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home