the Michael Pages

MySpace

Sunday, December 07, 2003

Nothing really big happened on any of the past few days, so I'll just write like a cumulative review. Okey dokey. Nothing happened on Thursday. On Friday I was going to watch the play "I Never Saw Another Butterfly" with Chris where Megan's in it, but my dad had one of his bitchy-ness mood swings type of things so I didn't either bother asking him if I could go. Instead, I just took a nap. Then at 9 PM right after the play ended Chris called me from school and told me that everyone had went. Even Matt Stevens was there. lol. I could here Matt in the background screaming "Let me talk to Michael! Let me talk to him!" Ahaha. So I missed out pretty big on that. I still want to see the play, but I don't really want to go if no one else I know does... sorry Megan :-/. Who knows, maybe I'll end up going anyways. Okay, I know something happened on saturday... but I forgot what it was. Oh yeah, also on firday we took an algebra test in Cumming's class and I'm certain I got a 0 on it. Yep, thats the first time ever in my life that I am dead sure that I missed all the possible points. Sunday, eh, Chinese school. Nothing ever happens there. But after Chinese school my mom and I went to an Asian fish market to get some stuff. Ahahaha, I hate the smell of those places. I also got a bag of cooler ranch Doritos. Hell yeah, that was the highlight of my day. And if you don't already know yet, I'm going to Winter Formal with Ann, which I'm sure you've probably already heard. Jeeze, news travels fast eh? Winter Formal's not until February... lol. Guess I have something to look foward to then, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home