the Michael Pages

MySpace

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Pssh. This morning, I was already running late, and my mom still dropped me off to school at Sundevil Sidewalk, which means I have to walk another 5 minutes before I actually get into the school. When I got out of the car and was sprinting up the road, I saw some kids sprinting in the opposite direction and I though "Crap!! Is the sidewalk closed??" but I still kept on going. When I reached the gate to school, Mr. Garett was standing there and he told me to stop there for a while. So I was standing there for like 30 seconds. When more people had accumulated at the gate, Mr. Garett told us that he'd let us through, but not middle schoolers, because BMMS had been flooded. Then he told us that the road would be closed next week so we'd have to find an alternate route. When he was done, I resumed running towards Mr. Cumming's class. I passed Joey along the way and he was entering his classroom. He said "Don't worry, you still have time." Right then, the bell rang. lol. I Ran into Mr. Cumming's class like 8 seconds late and now I have tutorial with him. In orchestra we had a playing test and Mya said that I did pretty good, even though I didn't think so. After school went down to BMMS to see if I still had to tutor, and the answer was no. So I called my dad and he picked me up, blah, blah, and blah. Windows Project time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home