the Michael Pages

MySpace

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

It was raining this morning and I had to walk through Sundevil Sidewalk which was muddy as hell. When I got to class, my height had an extra few inches added it because of all the layered clods of mud on the bottom of my shoes, and my pants were crusted with it. Then in first period Mr. Cumming's class we spent the whole lab period taking an algebra midterm. I can probably assume that I failed that. The only good that came out of that period was that I didn't have to hear him talking the whole time, and I got a chance to clean my shoes off on his carpet. Then in third period journalism... uhh... nothing happened in third period jouranlism. Nothing ever happens there. Thats my most boring class. Easy, but boring. lol. Mr. Mecurio, my journalism teacher, has been bribing us with extra credit to get students to join second semester journalism. But its hard for me to persuade anyone because I've already told everyone how much "fun" that class is. Then in orchestra we had sectionals, and Mya, my sectional leader for today, said that me and my stand parter were a good team. Yay. After school I was talking with John, Mikey, Chris, and Lilly while leaning on a wall. When I stood up, there was a greenish-brownish wet spot on my sweatshirt with peices of snail shell scattered all around it. When I looked at where I was leaning on the wall, there was a smushed snail on it. I killed a snail :(. I then went down to BMMS to tutor, but my student never showed up, so I just waited an hour until my dad picked me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home