the Michael Pages

MySpace

Monday, November 03, 2003

I changed the style of the template a little bit because the default one was so... bland. That and white isn't my favorite color. If white isn't it, then guess what my favorite is. Heh. On to my day. Today was okay. Nothing bad happened, but nothing extraodinary exciting either. I got an F on Mr. Cumming's algebra test, but oh well, I consider that kinda normal now. I've had A's in all my math classes in all my grades up until now, where I have a B. I don't think it should count though cause Mr. Cumming's class should be an exception. Eh. I've been wondering about this question lately: what do white people have for dinner every night o.O? I mean, Asian people have rice everyday, but what do Whites call their staple food? Do they even have one? I asked around, but no one gave me a definite answer. We may never know... damn. My life is so exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home