the Michael Pages

MySpace

Thursday, November 06, 2003

The past few days have been homecoming float building days. It took a lot of hard work, effort, and learning from mistakes, but we finally finished the freshman float. And even after all that, ours is still crap compared to the senior float. Jeeze... their's is so damn pro. We gotta like take notes off of them so we can do better next year. From Monday until Thursday all this week, volunteers have been at school from 2:30 to 9 working on the floats. And now its finally all good and done. Not bad. After school I went into Mr. Cumming's class during tutorial and asked to see my midterm score. Turns out got an 86% on it. Not bad at all... and I thought I was gonna fail it. That automatically boosts all my other geometry test scores up to a B if they weren't already that, so yay. After that, I went to watch part of the water polo game, and I came by now and then between float building to watch the game. I didn't actually get to see it, but I heard the freshmans won with just one point more in the last few seconds of the game. Congrats. I'm not sure about JV, but the last time I saw them they were losing 4-2. By the way, no, I'm not going to homecoming, so stop asking if I am. Besides, its too late to change my mind now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home