the Michael Pages

MySpace

Friday, November 14, 2003

I thought we were supposed to have a sectional for orchestra this morning, so I went to school at 7:45 AM. There was no one there, so I was like "wtf...?" Turns out that the sectionaly isn't until next Friday, so I just hung out for an hour and a half before school started. Uhh... I didn't do so good on that midterm in math... heh. I'll leave it at that. While I was passing out newspapers for Journalism in 3rd period, I went into Mrs. Cabral's class and litterally everyone started shouting my name. Interesting, eh? During 6th period health, I turned in my drug project, wrote down some dates on the calendar, blah blah blah. Then Coach J told us our grades, and I got an 80% on the drug final. Huzzah. My average grade in that class is a 99%.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home