the Michael Pages

MySpace

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

On monday I went down to tutoring, but my student wasn't there, so I just walked around the school. Guess who I bumped into?? MR. TICE!! YEAAAAAHAAH!! Haha. We talked about stuff for like 10 minutes. He was telling me about his kids, sports, and all the usual stuff he talks about. Then I was like "well, gotta go find my brother... bye" even though I knew where my brother was and that we wouldn't be picked up until half an hour later. Heh. Then on tuesday I went to a 2 hour full orchestra rehersal at night. It was more fun than I thought it would be. Instead of yelling at the strings, Mr. Torns yelled at the woodwinds all night. lol. Today I failed Mr. Cummings geo test. I don't know the exact score yet, but I had to skip about 10 of the 20 questions that there were on the test >.<. AND THEN IN 3RD PERIOD I SAW MEGAN IN HER PLAY YEEEEEEEAAHH!! During lunch Caitlin and Lilly were having a wall licking contest or something. Don't ask me about that. After school I hung out with John, Chris, and Wes. Then I went to go tutor and yeah. Came home and finished my poetry project and watched Judge Judy. Damn, her ass kicking skills are soooooo pro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home