the Michael Pages

MySpace

Friday, November 28, 2003

Happy day after Thanksgiving, everyone. Didn't do too much today either... had a turkey sandwhich for breakfast, a turkey sandwhich for lunch, and turkey sandwhich for afternoon snack, and rice with leftover turkey and mashed potatoes with gravy for dinner. This is probably gonna be my menu everyday for the next few days. Heh. Having turkey sanwhiches after Thanksgiving is almost as big a tradition in my famiy as Thanksgiving itself, and I'm sure its probably not too different for many other people. And for those of you that don't have any leftover turkey or didn't have turkey for Thanksgiving, you don't know what you're missing out on :D. Okey dokey, thats it for my schpiel (spelling?) on turkeys. In other news, I turned on the TV after dinner tonight to USA and they were showing "The Rock" again. As soon as I turned it on it picked up where I left of last night. How cool is that? Damn, that movie is so cool and patriotic and sad at the same time. Yep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home