the Michael Pages

MySpace

Thursday, November 27, 2003

Happy Thanksgiving, all =). It seems only right that I do an entry tonight. Spent the day over at my grandma's house with my cousins who came down from LA. For the most part, I didn't do much but watch TV. A whole day of Nicktoons on Nickelodeon. Hell yeah. I never realized how much I could connect with Jenny from "My Life as a Teenage Robot"... Anyways, had Thanksgiving dinner around 7 o'clock, thats always fun. Turkey, ham, corn, mashed potatoes, gravy, bisquits, cranberry sauce, apple cider, pumkin pie, all that good stuff and more. Then I watched some movies on USA, or part of some movies atleast. I saw that movie with Nicholas Cage in it, I forget the title, where he's a convict that gets on a jail plane with all these other criminal mastermind people and they highjack the plane and blah blah blah. Then I saw the first 45 minutes of "The Rock," not long enough to get to any of the really good parts though. That was my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home