the Michael Pages

MySpace

Monday, November 24, 2003

Happy Birthday, Lauren! Alrighty then, lets get to my day. Woke up at 7 AM or so and went over to Chris's house for a full day of airsofting. 15 people went, and I saw quite a few new faces there, specifically Andrew, his friends, and John. I hope to see you guys at our next airsoft excursions. I'm not gonna get to much into the details because there are too many details. I will say that it was fun as hell though. During one round, I walked around the bush and saw James, who was on the other team, standing there. 2 people on my team were behind him, everyone had their guns down, so I thought my teamates had got him and won the game. I'm like "Hey James." He says "Hey. Are you out?." I reply "Nah, are you?" Then he's like "...no..." At that point we both raises our guns at each other from like 5 feet away, but I pull the trigger first. Heh. I win. Game over. I shot him in the hand twice and when he showed it to me after the game, it was bleeding from being shot so close. Sorry, but it was either you or me, James. It turns out that James had just earlier gotten those 2 guys on my team out. We ordered pizza for lunch, dueled with gas pistols, etc. When I was going home at around 5:15 PM my dad went into Vons to buy some milk, and I got a grande mocha frappucino with cream from Starbucks. Yum. All in all, it was a good day. I'm so damn sore now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home