the Michael Pages

MySpace

Thursday, November 20, 2003

I don't wanna type this all out again so...

Hatchamadoo: ahh
Hatchamadoo: the funniest thing happened today at school...
CherrieBair: ???
CherrieBair: wut?
CherrieBair: lol
Hatchamadoo: its a bit on the pg-13 side though
Hatchamadoo: heh
CherrieBair: lol
Hatchamadoo: laura and i were walking to mr pacilios class
Hatchamadoo: and laura asked if i could draw a bra for her windows project
Hatchamadoo: i said i couldnt
CherrieBair: hahaha
CherrieBair: oh yeah
Hatchamadoo: and just then we both walked past this girl senior or junior who was
Hatchamadoo: *ahem* seemed to be exercising her right not to use a bra *cough*
CherrieBair: lmao
Hatchamadoo: and after we walked past her we were like "speaking of bras..."
CherrieBair: haha
Hatchamadoo: and i said "must be a little nippy today" because.... yeah
CherrieBair: lmao!

In health we practiced CPR on mannequins. Its do weird to do the mouth to mouth part... I kept on bringing my face towards the dummy's, but as soon as I got close I'd lift my head away... its scary. Then when I actually did kiss the mannequin, its kinda hard because you have to make sure that your mouth is snugly over the dummy's so you have to like open your mouth really wide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home