the Michael Pages

MySpace

Sunday, December 21, 2003

I was at Bath and Body Works yesterday to get Alexandra a birthday present, and being the guy I am, had no clue what the hell anything was and what to get in there. After staring at the same wall of items for about 10 minutes, one of the clerks came over and asked if I needed any help, which I happily accepted. Haha. Then while I was walking through the parking lot to go to another store, a girl in a car pulls up to me and says "hey, are you leaving?" I tell her yeah, I'm leaving, but I'm not old enough to drive hence I don't own a car, which means I don't have a parking space you can take. lol. The best part of my day, ofcourse, was Alex's birthday party... HAP HAP HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEXANDRA =)!!. Scared you there, didn't I? Anyway, when I got there there were like 7 girls and Mikey and I. Just a lil bit intimidating. Haha. More people arrived later. At the party were me, Mikey, Ambrose, Wes, Nick, Chris, Alexandra, Megan, Leah, Lauren, Laura, Ann, Caitlin, Jenna, Cara, and Elissa... or Melissa... damn, that sophomore girl that I met... I forgot your name already... sorry >.<. Once again, there were probably more people there, but I don't remember. In the past, any part with Wes there are also guitars, and this one was no different. But this time instead of just accousics, we also had electric guitars. Damn, it was loud. lol, we found this book titled "Dr. Ruth Talks to Kids" and we had a "story time." lol. We played this game where we tied balloons to our asses and then try to hit and pop them with rolled up magazines. Jesus H., I remember Ann hitting me in the ass like 5 times even my balloon was gone. Then we fired up the DVD player and watched Chicago, or atleast the first parts of it. The rest of the night was dedicated to guitars pretty much. Happy Birthday, Alex, we love you. lol. 2 nights of partying, 2 nights of screaming, my throat is pretty sore right now. Tonight is filled with one last party, Lilly's birthday party yeeeaahhaaah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home