the Michael Pages

MySpace

Saturday, December 20, 2003

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGAN BPPPPSLLSLHK!! Wooh... yesterday was really damn fun. We did almost no work in school, went to a concert thingy assembly thing, etc, etc. If you are reading this, then you know me, which means you probably go to my school, and you did the exact same thing in school. Then after school I went to Megan's birthday party yeeeaaahahh! That was the best part of my day, even though the last half of it I was like dying from itchy red eyes, stuffed nose, sneezing, blah. Maybe I'm allergic to your cat, Megan. Maybe. But I've been to your house before and other people's who have pets and I've never been like that, so maybe it was something else. We walked to Christmas Card Lane and there was this horse drawn hayride thing that we all went on. There was really loud Christmas music playing and we went around the whole Christmas Card Lane like 5 times waving to everyone we saw. lol. We passed a lot of people a lot of times and just erupted in noise and waves everytime we did. We also passed the orchestra party that Ambrose and I were supposed to be at, but we love Megan more so hah. When we got off, we noticed that the wagon had like 50 cars behind it. Haha... we were blocking up traffic. When we were walking back to Megan's house we saw these girls wearing Westview jackets and we all started shouting crap about WV and singing the MC fight song. Then at some point one of the WV girls shouted for us to shutup, but ofcourse we didnt. When we got back to the house, we had soda, cake, hot cocoa, icecream, and some othe stuff to eat. Then we played games and listened to music and talked and listened and opened presents and yeah. Then for the rest of the night I was outside with Ambrose, Chris, Wes, Eamon, Ann, and Megan playing guitar. Wes and Ambrose were teaching me some stuff. Oh yeah, list of people that went. Me, Chris, Nick, Ambrose, Mikey, Eamon, Megan, Ann, Lilly, Jessie, Lauren, Leah, Alexandra, Caitlin, Lauren, uhh... more people probably went, but I forget. Oh yeah, also when we were walking back from Christmas Card Lane, Mikey, Chris, and Nick were running ahead, hiding in bushes, and then popping out and scaring the shit out of the rest of us when we walked by. Holy hell, Eamon, Ambrose, and I were like lying in the street with our hands over our heads becaue Mikey like attacked us from the bushes this one time and we werent expecting it... scary stuff. But anyways, Happy Birthday, Megan. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home