the Michael Pages

MySpace

Wednesday, December 10, 2003

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGAN, LEAH, AND SAMMIE!!! :D Yep. Now that that's out of the way, lets get to my day. Hey, that rhymes. Holy hell, in Mr. Cumming's class I think I got an A on the test. Yeah, I really think I did that good!! Haha. Lately, he's actually been teaching! *gasp* I know... its so not him. And it seems like he's also actually trying to remember our names now... GJ MR CUMMINGS!! I still hate you though. It would've been better if you were like this at the beginning at the year and not wait all the way until now, right before the end of the semester, to change. Oh well, atleast things are getting better. Period one was definitely a good morale booster. 6th period orchestra was fun because instead of doing sectionals like we're supposed to, a lot of the time we just talked and cracked jokes. And all of this was done with Mya, our paid instructor, participating. lol. Then at the end of the period the advanced choir came in and sang while the chamber orch played. That was fun to watch and listen to. Its been a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home