the Michael Pages

MySpace

Tuesday, December 23, 2003

My dad came home for Costco last night and he had bought a crapload of crap. Upon sifting through all of it, I found he had bought Pirates of the Caribbean and Finding Nemo on DVD. Screw Nemo, Pirates gets first dibbs in my DVD! So I pop Pirates in and bask in its awesome glory. Ahh, those first few sentences were worded really wierdly. I'll probably watch Nemo sometime today. This morning I wake up and my mom tells me to wash the dishes, so I head out into the kitchen. When I look in the sink there's like every plate, bowl, pan, utensil, cups, that my family owns o.O. That took like 20 minutes of my time. Uhh... what else is new... I know!! Ambrose! I finally got down Stairway to Heaven on the guitar yeeeeeaahh!! Well, I can do the first part... and its not exactly seamless, but its a start. Thanks Ambrose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home