the Michael Pages

MySpace

Monday, December 22, 2003

Today, folks, the third and final installment of "3 Parties, 3 Nights"!!! Dun dun dun... Yes. But first lets start at the beginning of my day yesterday. Most of the morning I was glued to my computer playing Grand Theft Auto 3. Then in the afternoon My family went to North County Fair. When we got in the car to go, I hooked up my mini disc player to the car stereo, and the first track that came on was the techno version of the James Bond theme. Together with just playing GTA3, I felt a strange urge to take over the drving myself from my dad, slam on the gas, and weave in and out of traffic.... I think my dad felt the same.... haha. North County Fair was packed... as usual during the holidays. I bought 2 over priced and over sweetened strawberry banana smoothies. Yep. Then from North County Fair I went straight to Lilly's house for her birthday party at 6:30 PM. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILLAAAAAH. Lilly*. John Tackled me down and hugged me as I went through her door. As more people came, the number of guitars added up. In total there were probably 10+ electric and accoustic guitars. I didn't actually count though... yeah. Holy hell, Lilly, your mom is so cool. We were both talking crap about Mr. Cummings together. And get this, people, Lilly's mom is a teacher. lol. Caitlin hit me with this long hotdog shaped pillow in the face, and my glasses flew off. I began laughing so hard that I keeled over, but I guess that Caitlin though I was crying because she hugged me and kept on saying that she was sorry. Then suddenly there was a flash, everyone went quiet, and the sound of Mrs. Page cackling was heard. We looked up, and Mrs. Page was standing there laughing with a camera in her hand. Caitlin was like "... did you just take a picture of me hugging Michael Sun...? Oh my god, I'm going to kill you..." Then she took the hotdog shaped pillow and advanced towards Mrs. Page, who took another picture. "IM GOING TO KILL YOOOOUUU!!" Ahahaha, good times, good times. I played darts with Thomas and Kevin and I won without really knowing it. Garrison, Wes, and Jimmy made a song for me with lyrics and guitar solos and all that stuff. It was pretty amazing. At one point I was in the living room with Megan and Alexandra and I was just messing around with one of the guitars. Then sundenly the 2 girls start talking about "Michael Sun." I'm sitting there just listening to them for about 15 seconds, and then I say "Usually if you want to talk behind someone's back, you do it when they're out of the room." Megan and Alex look over at me, and we all start cracking up. I never really caught what they said though. A lot of the night was dedicated to guitars, duh, and Caitlin and I going outside being hardcore skateboards. Yeeeaahaah!! lol. A lot of other stuff happened, but I think that this entry is long enough as it is. A crapload of people were at Lilly's party, but I'm too lazy to list them all right now. Happy Birthday, Lilly. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home