the Michael Pages

MySpace

Monday, December 29, 2003

So I went to LA yesterday to visit some relatives. 2 hour car ride, what better to do than sleep? Nothing! I slept most of the way there and most of the way back. My uncle up there can't cook for crap, so we went out to some Chinese restaurant for lunch. Crowded place... we waited outside for a table for like 30 minutes, me entertaining myself by flicking pennies at my brother. What fun. After eating I went back to my uncle's house, and my mom, aunt, uncle, and grandma went to Chinatown to get stuff. I stayed at the house with my dad, grampa, and cousins and watched Finding Nemo... then I watched this Chinese movie about a country kid who really loves his bicycle and almost kills a guy to protect it. In the end it ends up getting wrecked anyway. I swear that movie had the worst story ever written. Country kid comes to city. Country kids is given bicycle by some stranger. City kid steals country kid's bike. City kid and country kid fight. Gang beats the crap out of both city kid and country kid. Gang starts smashing up bike for no reason whatsoever. Country kid bashes gang kid's head in with brick. End story, cut to credits. That was basically the whole movie. For dinner we went to another Chinese resaurant, and when we sit down at our table my mom finds a hair on the tablecloth. Its no ordinary hair though, its short and curly, but not a neat curl, a kinda crumpled curl. Then me and my mom are both like "ewww..." at the same time. For those of you that don't get it yet, it was a pube. Ahahaha, that was the highlight of my day. Not really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home