the Michael Pages

MySpace

Saturday, January 03, 2004

I re-did like my whole room on Friday. It's looking pretty spiffyerish right now. Almost all that day was dedicated to cleaning the house. Fun. With what time not spent cleaning, I was producing quality, handmade duct tape wallets. Yeeaahaaahh!! Remember when duct tape and duct tape wallets in general were a fad last year in 8th grade. Ahh. I figured I had a few hours to waste, so I walked down to Longs Drugs and bought myself an exacto knife. Then headed over to Home Depot to get some fancy schmancy, kinda expensive duct tape. Went back to Albertson's to get some milk, and then to Starbucks. It was a cold, windy day so I was thinking about getting something to drink other than my usual frappaccino, maybe like latte, something hot. But I ended up getting a mocha frapp anyway. Haha. For the next three hours, I was holed up in my room designing and making a wallet. lol. Its so ghetto-ly cool... ask me to show it to you in school. lol. Today my family drove downtown, and I saw the Star of India and that other ship from the movie Master and Commander: the Far Side of the Sea or whatever it's called. Its spurred some giddyness out of me because it reminded me of the movie Pirates of the Caribbean and PIRATES ARE REALLY DAMN COOL!! It also brought back memories from the 5th grade overnight trip to the Star of India. Then I went to Horton Plaza, walked around, and got another mocha frappuccino. Any day with a frappuccino is a good day :). Then went to Walmart, Fry's Electronic's, and the 99 Ranch Supermarket. Good times, good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home