the Michael Pages

MySpace

Sunday, January 18, 2004

Airsofting yesterday wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. We did it in this forest area near Westview which had a small stream running through it. Except the stream came from a sewage treatment plant and was all eww. It was the first time I've airsofted there, but it was pretty cool. It was such a serene tranquil place... right up until we started shooting each other. Haha. Actually, there were paintballs and trash threwn all over the ground from other people, and bunkers were made out of boards of wood, road signs, tires, etc. And like I already said, the stream probably had AIDs in it or something. So it was like semi serene and semi dumpish at the same time. We shot like thousands of rounds into the stream cause the sprays up water shooting up from the hits looked really cool. Perfect area to film an amature war movie, I guess. Damn, the first game we played sucked so much. I was hiding behind this bush waiting to ambush Nick and Andrew who were walking closer. When they get within like 20 feet, I pop up and go full auto on Nick, who at once dives to the ground for cover, which there wasn't any. So he was basically in the middle of the road with no cover whatsoever. And at that exact moment when I pull the trigger, my magazine goes "WHIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRR" which means it out of ammo. Damn... >.<. What a perfect time to run out of BB's. Having just blown my position without any ammo 20 feet away from the enemy, I just call myself out. Afterwards everyone was telling Nick how lucky he was. Pssh. We played from 7 AM to about 5 PM. I was only on the winning team twice, and the whole day I only got one person out. I've had better days. Today I went to Chinese school as usual, and I got a frappuccino after school... as usual. Next week is our school's Chinese New Year schedule, and my teacher is forcing us to be staff there. She's gonna give us community service hours for it though, so its cool. Then the week after next week I'm gonna go to the Chinese New Year festival at my old Chinese school, the one that Ambrose, Jonathan, Mimi, and Karen go to. Yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home