the Michael Pages

MySpace

Thursday, January 29, 2004

Hmm... lets see.. whats been going on lately... LIFE MANAGEMENT SUCKS SO MUCH. My God, its so damn boring. The teacher is like all twitchy and crap. She seems all happy and such, but you know its a false cheery-ness and if you get her pissed off then you're in deep crap. We watched 2 videos yesterday, one about raising your self esteem and another about goal setting. What fun. The only interesting part of that class was when some kid leaned of a table with a sewing machine on it, and the table flipped and the sewing machine came crashing to the ground. The teacher literally cried for a few minutes about it, and then said something along the lines of "Don't any of you EVER touch my sewing machines. They're my babies." I know that sounds really mean of me to say that, but seriously, that class sucks major monkey ass-balls. And then I went to computer aided drafting. Jesus H, that class is boring. The teacher's so damn monotone and doesn't never seems too high on life. He said "Since I doubt any of you will ever use CAD in real life, I'm not going to bother to give you any homework, quizes, tests, etc. Just make sure you bring a pencil to class everyday so you can draw. BLAH. The class is really easy, but really boring. With the 2 hours we had on the lab day, we only did 3 really damn easy worksheets that even the most everything-illiterate person could do. I can't believe I'm acually getting compupter credit for it. lol. And those damned metal stools are all rusty and squeeky and sitting on them hurts my ass. Ahh, Wednesday lab day is my least favorite lab day. My only savior for that day is orchestra. Yay for orchestra!! Alrighty, today in Cumming's class I found out that I got a 92% on the final. HELL YEAH!! That means my overal grade is now an A. Congrats to Ann and Mimi for doing the same. Lunch was pretty crazy... as usual. Wes stuffed an empty juice bottle into my shirt, and me, in a crazed frenzy, fell backward into the planter and rolled around for a few seconds. When I got up these Asian girls sitting on the other side of the planter were staring at me. Then Wes Kept trying to stick things down people's shirts, one of which included a sandwhich. He got it into Calo's shirt, and Calo didn't know who did it, so he threw it at someone who he thought did it. Then a little food fight sorta errupted until a teacher walked over. He didn't say anything though. Some other stuff happened, but its too much to say. During 6th period PE I got a 2 on the swimming test. Much better than what I thought I'd get, considering I was worried I would be kicking in the water but not actually moving anywhere... And that sums it up for now, folks. I'm selling my airsoft gun; look in my info for details. And just for the hell of it, I'm going to say who I'm talking to online right now as I type this: Kevin, Ann, Chris, and Niema. Until next time, Michael Sun, out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home