the Michael Pages

MySpace

Saturday, February 07, 2004

Friday was a good day. All Fridays are good. BUT TODAY IS SATURDAY. So I'll tell you about today... Saturday... period. I woke up at 7 AM and got ready to go to school. "Why did you go to school on a Saturday, Michael?" you may be wondering. Well, I'll tell you. My parents paid $25 dollars for me to take a mock SAT test. That's right, $25 to take a fake test that I won't even actually take for another couple years. But its all good, because atleast now I know how screwed I'll be when the actual test comes around. lol. If the real thing was today, I'd probably now be going to Miramar College. Yes, I sucked that much. A lot of the questions I didn't know, and a lot of the sections I didn't even finish. Atleast other people I saw there say that they felt the same as I. Peter, JD, Torrey, Jimmy, Edvin, Alison, Anna, Laura, Nate, and Kevin were there... there were more people, but I can't remember them all right now. Rarg, the first thing we did was write an essay on what we think the the phrase "Every cloud has a silver lining" meant. "What the hell?" you may be asking. I asked the same thing. But I think I got through that part all right. During the English sections, we had to read passages about the history of potraits, quilts, frogs, and other crap like that. My god, I litteraly zoned out because the passages were so long and boring. On one question it asked "Read the first paragraph and select the choice you best sums the paragraph up". I thought to myself "hey, no problem, I'll just read the first paragraph." The paragraph turned out to be like half a page long and in size 5 font o.O. And I'm seriously not even exaggerating all that much. Well, maybe. SOOOOOOOO thats what I did from 8 in the morning to noon. When I went home I started taking apart my airsoft gun to put upgrades in it. After an hour of stripping it apart, I finally get to the gearbox, the thing I need to open to put the upgrades in. And when I try to take the gearbox apart I realize that I need a torx screw driver or something to take it apart but I don't have one of those, so DAMN! Since there's no way I can open it now, I spend another 30 minutes putting the gun back together. After that I went to Edwards theater with my two favorite girls Megan and Ann to see Big Fish. Pretty good movie in my oppinion. Then we walked around, went into Oscars, this place that sells stickers, Bath and Body Works, and Barnes and Noble. We looked at pictures of hot guys in a picture book at Barnes and Noble and talked about clothes at Nordstrom. I bought a frappuccino and walked home at around 6 PM. All in all, it was a girls' night out. Yeahaah. Then when I get home my Aunt calls me up and tells me that she's gonna take me to Islands. I just got home walking from that place. Now I get to go back. Oh well, the food was good. Good day. For once I didn't feel it was wasted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home