the Michael Pages

MySpace

Saturday, February 28, 2004

YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH!! Mr. Cumming's was out for half the week and we had a sub for math. That in itself made my whole week =). Damn, I should probably post more often since so many things always happen, but then by the time I actually do write a post and try to sum everything up, I've forgotten it all >.<. I do remember one thing though, I got a 95% on the geometry test yeeaahahh!! That doesn't happen too often anymore, nowadays. Umm, I got a new kid for tutoring. He's a lot more talkative than my past other ones, so thats good... but bad at the same time. He keeps on getting off track from what work he's doing so we end up finishing like only half a page of work during the whole hour that I'm with him. And thats only on lucky days, too. This whole week, we didn't have to do anything in PE because it was rain schedule every single day. So everyday in PE I just sat and talked with John, Bailey, Megan, Lauren, Ann, Eric, Tim, and some other people. Uhh.. okay, I'm done talking abot what little I can remember from my week. Now its on to what happened last night. Last night, Friday, I went and saw the school play Once Upon A Mattress and saw a lot of people there. When I get out of the car, someone yells my name, and I turn around to see Kelly, a girl I later met as Sammie, and MATT STEVENS!!! Yeah. I got to see Matt Stevens. How cool is that? Then I go to the ticket buying place and I see Carly there and some more people and she introduces me to a girl named Amy from WV. Hi, Amy. Carly tells me that she's reserved 2 whole rows for friends, so I by a ticket in that section. At that point it starts to rain and Carly tells me that Ann is walking from her house to the school and I'm like "ahhh, it'll suck to walk in the rain..." But the rain stayed really light, and 10 minutes she arrived as dry as a... a... towel...? I don't know. I'm waiting out there for Chris and Kevin but its getting close to the starting time so I go in. I take my seat and I hear someone yell my name again. I turn around, and this time Chris is at the door with Kevin and Nick. I run over to them, and an usher shows them where their seats are, which is on the opposite side of the room from where my seat is. I tell everyone around me that I'm going over there to just talk to them, but as soon as I reach them the lights dim out so I just there with them next to Kevin. Sorry for ditching you other people >.<. Yeah Mr. Torns pit orchestra yeeaaah!!. The musical was pretty good, funny, etc. While they were singing, Chris lets out this HUGE fart and everyone near us turns around to stare at Chris while Me, Kevin, and Nick are cracking up. lol. Kevin, who's sitting next to Chris, says "gah, Michael, scoot over!" I look over to the other side where Kevin is motioning me to go and the guy one seat aways stares at me, so I decide not to move. Sorry Kevin, I didn't want to get raped by him. lol. During intermission I go out, eat a lot of cookies, 5 brownies, and drink 3 cups of soda. Yum. It was all free too :) hehe. I see more people I know and talked with some people from the pit orchestra. Then we go back in and I walk over to where I was supposed to sit and talked with people there, asking them if they could hear Chris from the other side of the room. lol. From where we're sitting, its a lot closer to the stage than where they're sitting, so Ann says she's coming over with us, and does. During the last half of the play, Chris lets out 2 more streaks of gas, and I remember hearing Kevin say "dear God, take me now!" lol. This particular performance was being recorded too, so we're gonna have to buy a copy and see if we can hear Chris in it. Hahaha. Oh yeah, I've forgot, Wes and Megan are IN the play. How cool is that? Well actually, Wes is in the play, but Megan is a costume person. Her name was in the program twice though. And without her, the character Winnifred wouldn't have as such cool hair as she did because it was Megan who did it. lol. After the musical, Chris, Kevin, and Nick left for Cotijas and I waited outside to get picked up with Ann and Megan. My mom came and I left at 10 PM. That was my day. I have nothing to say about today because it was BORING.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home