the Michael Pages

MySpace

Sunday, February 22, 2004

Last thursday I saw a 50 First Dates with Chris, Wes, Ayesha, Ann, Nauzli, and Lissette. Funny movie. Sometime during the movie Chris starts cracking up for no apparent reason, and everyone else just starts laughing. Afterwards I ask him what the hell he was laughing at, and he said that he remembered a funny part from like 10 minutes before. o.O. lol, anyways, After the movie Wes left and the rest of just walked around, went into stores, etc. Chris and I went into In N Out and got stuff to eat. When everyone else left, me and Chris went into Party City and bought party poppers. That was that. When I got home, I figured out what was wrong with my airsoft gun, and fixed it up. Now, after the upgrades, its shooting so damn fast and powerful that I'm a bit afraid of shooting another person with it during a game >.<.
Then on Saturday I went to Ann's birthday party up at Hilltop. It was a park, so a crapload of people were there, more than I can possibly remember. I'll try though. I was there, Ann, Chris, Fred, Michael Cho, Ben, Mimi, Nauzli, Christine, Megan, Leah, Alexandra, Kirsten, Ayesha... and a lot of other people, but I forget. I also met some people there. Rarg, it rained and everyone was cold and yeah. Despite the weather, it was still fun though, definitely the best part of my whole week off =). Sometime during the party, we were hitting the pinyata, and when it was my turn everyone tied me up in sweatshirts so I couldn't see or even move my arms that well, spun me around, and put a stick in my hand. I took one hard swing, and I hear a "AIIEEEEhahahaha", a scream and then a laugh. Then someone says "Nice job, you nearly missed Ann's mom". Damn, I'm so sorry. lol. Then another person says "maybe we should untie him," and when they do, I see that the pinyata is on the ground burst open, and everyone is on the ground with it grabbing for candy. Yay, go me. haha. We ate pizza and cake. Then after the party my family and I went and ate pho. It was a good day. END.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home