the Michael Pages

MySpace

Sunday, March 14, 2004

Let's see. On Friday night I had to drive to El Camino High School in Oceanside to perform in the orchestra festival. Damn, in Oceanside, and with the Friday afternoon traffic, it took like an hour and a half to get there. When we were playing on stage I messed up so many times >.< that I thought I would bring the whole orchestra down. But when we were packing up, Mr. Torns said that we could have been better, but we were defintely "head and shoulders above everyoe else." In fact, Mr. Torns was so confident that he didn't even stick around the few extra minutes to see what rating the judges gave us. He just disappeared right afterwards to his car. And when I walked over to see the scores, MC had recieved a "U Superior", which is the best possible rating. Damn, I've never been in an orchestra as good as MC's. But all the extra hard work and being yelled at to be better is definitely worth it.

Then yesterday I was going to see a movie with a whole bunch of people, but for one reason or another, everyone had to drop out. The only person who could go for sure was Meg, but I didn't feel that it would be worth it if just me and Meg went by ourselves, so I called her and told her it was cancelled. But only a few minutes later, she called me back and told me that she and Allison were gonna go there to hang out anyway, and asked if I wanted to come. I walked over there and met up with them, and after only a few minutes we saw Jessie and her boyfriend Chad. Then Cana and a few of her Westview friends came. It was so weird, because now there were like 10 people there, and all of us had come in smaller groups witout knowing that the other people were gonna be there. Unfortunately, Canna and her friends had already seen a movie, so they had to leave. So now it was me, Allison, Meg, Jessie, and Chad. We decided to go watch Hidalgo. Sorry to anyone who like the movie *cough*Allison*cough* (she cried 4 times during the film), but I thought it sucked. It was so damned boring.... and so damned long >.<. When we came out it was dark. We walked over to Jamba Juice, and on the way there Chad stole some ballons from a "SALE GOING ON NOW!!" sign and gave them to Allison. After Jamba Juice we went to Starbucks, and at that point Jessie and Chad had to leave. So the 3 of us, me, Meg, and Allison, just wandered for a while before we decided to go into Pat and Oscars to eat. They have really good breadsticks. Yep. At about 8 o'clock I decided it was time for me to go, so I walked home. It was a pretty good day, considering my original plans had been scrapped, and an entirely new one was made in a matter of seconds o.O.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home