the Michael Pages

MySpace

Friday, March 12, 2004

I came to school at 8 AM and saw Ann in the bandroom. When I walked out to go where I usually hang out, John, Steven, and Lily were over by the payphones. John and Lily were on the phones and laughing their asses off. After a really long time, they hung up, and I John told me what they were doing. They were calling sex hotlines and punching in random numbers as credit card numbers to sign up for them. lol. Too bad the services don't work on payphones. Teehee. Then John busted out his "Moments" mints, which taste a lot like ass. Gah, they're really that bad. The only reason why he buys them is so we can make fun of them. lol. Then Robby came with his little packet of mouth numbing gel which is supposed to be used for toothaches, kankersoars, etc. But all we did was screw around with it. Ahahaha, that stuff is so awesome, you put it on your tongue and you seriously can't feel it for like 10 minutes. lol. Steven sucked up the entire thing and was like drooling and foaming at the mouth and not able to talk for the rest of the morning. I think I failed Mr. Cumming's fourth proof test. During lunch, nothing particularly exciting happened, but it felt good to have another bench to sit at :). In orchestra Mr. Torns told me to use more bow, and while I was playing I looked up and he gave me the stink eye and I frantically started using more bow. lol. I probably played all the wrong notes though. Now I'm at home, and getting ready to go to festival.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home