the Michael Pages

MySpace

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Yesterday I spent from 7:30 AM until 8 PM at school because of full orchestra and Vons ensemble rehersal. the Vons ensemble thing was cancelled, but I'll get to that later.

I forgot what I did during school.

Afterschool, Allison and I walked down to BMMS to tutor my kid, and for her, to apply for a tutoring job. For some reason, she took over my kid while I did math homework, but it was cool. Teehee. Then we walked out to the parkinglot where my dad came, I ate hamburgers, and he gave me and Allison a ride beack to MC where he dropped us off at the bandroom.

We hung out in there with a few other people, and then I went out to the pool deck to watch the swim competition thingy that was going on. There, I saw Megan, Pater, Caitlin, Lauren, Sam, Eamon, Ann, Chris, Rob, Ash, and a few other people who at the moment I don't remember. I have no damn clue how the scoring for swim competition goes, but people told me MC was having it's ass kicked >.<.

Back to the bandroom, Megan came, and then some more orchestra people, and then people for an ensemble that didn't belong to mine. You see, for the ensemble we have shifts. I have from 9 AM to 11:30 AM, and other people have other shifts. Each shift is supposed to get together, and reherse. My own shift was supposed to reherse today, but for some reason we cancelled it. However, Melissa and her group was cool enough to let me reherse with them.

After the Vons rehersal more people from the full orchestra arrived and we had our full orch reheral. At one point, while the entire orch was at a rest, I played an extra note, and was like "damn!" Mr. Torns stopped the whole orchestra, looked directly at me, and said "Someone in the seconds is on the edge of messing up. I know who it is, but I'm not going to say his name." lol. Fun stuff. Sometime later on while playing Beethoven, Mr. Torns cut the whole orchestra off, ecept.... Mike, I think (it was someone who sits behind me so I can't see them) and he did his solo. The solo thats supposed to be accompanied by the rest of the orch, but for some unexpected reason, he was doing it by himself, while I was sitting there wondering what the hell was going on. After he finished, Mr. Torns was like "I love you. That was perfect." lol. Then we did it together and all was good. Rehersal ended at 7:45 PM, a lot earlier than I had expected.

Today in Life Management, we watched a video and did worksheets. Yay. Then we picked the groups we're gonna be with in the kitchen when we do the foods chapter, and I'm with Elizabeth YAY!! =).

In computer aided drafting, I helped Fantasia (isn't that a cool name?) with her drawing. She's getting pretty damn good at it. Then I worked on the computer on my CAD stuff. Damn, that class is so cool.

During lunch, the ASB table was in front of our benches again, so yay for us. Sometime, Mr. Garett came around, put a chair at our table, sat down, and just had a convo with us while eating his lunch of bean and cheese salad. "wth... bean and cheese salad...?" you may be asking? Well, that was what was on our minds too, so we made fun of him for it. lol. But he's cool. Its hard to explain the experience with him there, but it was funny. We left the table a mess.

In orchestra, we had sectionals. Yep. After sectionals, Danielle is like "We're gonna have our Vons rehersal now", and I'm like "I have to go to private lessons right now... >.<." So they had it without me.

At private lessons, I SUCKED. But I guess that's what happens when you barely practice. lol. My teacher could tell too, because at the end of the session she was like "You need to practice a bit more." She was probably just trying to be nice when she was annoyed. That was my last two days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home