the Michael Pages

MySpace

Monday, April 12, 2004

Its the second day of Spring Break. Yes, the second day... and I'm already bored as crap. I wonder how those music department people in London are doing?

Most of my weekend was spent watching movies (Forrest Gump, Seabiscuit and others) and TV at my uncle's house with his huge flat screen plasma TV. Its sexy to the max =D.

On Sunday night, my parents pulled me away from the screen for a few hours to drive me into the Gaslamp quarters in Downtown, Seaport Village, Mission Bay, and other places down there in south San Diego. When we got home I flipped the television on, and caught the last hour or so of The Patriot on TV.

Okay. Do you know what Spring Break means? I betcha you do. It means partying down in Cancun, Mexico. But for us that are not old enough to go down there in person to partake in all the drinking, games, and usual sexual activities, MTV is the next best thing. So here I am on Monday morning flipping through channels, when I remember that MTV's Spring Break should be on. But guess what? Its not. Spring Break is usually the only week I bother to watch MTV, but this year their Spring Break program aren't synchronized with our school's Spring Break. Gah, oh well. So instead, I had Dora the Explorer be my friend. Fun stuff.

After all this TV, one feels he must get out of the house and do something, so thats just what I did. I went down to the beach in Del Mar, with high hopes of frolicking in the tides. Where I live, it was sunny and hot as hell. But as we neared the beach, it got overcast. I decided not to go into the water, but still had somewhat of a good time just chilling at the beach for a couple of hours.

Who cares to do something this week? I really need some activity... >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home