the Michael Pages

MySpace

Saturday, May 01, 2004

Yesterday, me, Ambrose, Meg, and Alexandra went and saw 13 going on 30 in Mira Mesa. Not the best movie ever, in my oppinion, but hey, it gave us a reason to hang out. We saw Anna Nordeen there. When we came out, I found this random bouquet of flowers on the ground o.O. lol. We started making up stories on how it got there like "yeah, so this guy gave them to his girlfriend and started making out in the bushes when his other girlfriend came by and saw them. The girl he was making out with realizes that he's cheating on her, and throws the flowers down, stomps away, while the other girl slaps the guy and goes away crying with the guy running after her." Fun stuff. lol. We went into Pat and Oscars and got breadsticks, good stuff, and then into Barnes and Noble to their Starbucks. Those damn breadsticks are good, but they have a knack for making you thirsty, so I ordered myself a frappuccino. At one point I tried giving the flowers to this random group of girls, but since I had breadstick in my mouth and couldn't explain myself, they were like "excuse me..?" and just walked on. lol. Eventually, we ended up just throwing them in some bushes.
Then we went to Albertsons and got some milk... yes... milk. And while walking back to the theater, we saw Zander and his friends. Like 2 seconds later, I see Tim and his mom. Aother few seconds, Ben Cannon and his posse. And literally seconds later, Caitlin and her group. lol, it was weird. Then I saw this girl I know from my 1st period class and Ambrose saw this kids he knew. Fun stuff.

Today, I went to San Diego and then to Old Town to 2 different Cinco De Mayo parties. After those, I went swimming. Cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home