the Michael Pages

MySpace

Thursday, April 15, 2004

On Tuesday I was in Downtown again, and while crossing the Coronado Bay Bridge I saw these 5 army guys dangling out of one rope in a helicopter over the bay. They were even farther up than the bridge at its highest point. It was cool.

On Wednesday, I went into North County this time, and spent some time in a hardware store that my dad wanted to check out. Then we drove over to this metal shop place. Its not exactly my idea of fun to walk around a metal shop so I wanted more to stay in the car and listen to the CD player that I had brought along. As my dad was exiting the car, my little brother caught a sign in the parkinglot that said "Due to insurance reasons, children under the age of 12 are not permitted in the metal area." He told my dad, and my dad told him to stay in the car, then. A split second later, I said "He's not allowed to stay in the car alone without supervision from someone 14 or older according to law. I'll stay with him." Then my dad got back into the car, and slammed the door shut. I thought he was pissed and was going to say something about me being a "smartass," but he didn't. Instead, he said we'd come back when my little brother was of age. Then we rented some movies and went home to watch them.

This morning, I watched another one of the 3 movies we rented, read some books, and headed over to Patty's house for her birthday party. Happy Birthday, Patty =). Would you believe it? The reason why she had a party was because of me. The night before, last night, I had called her at around 8:30 wanting to say happy birthday. And while on the phone, she asked me to come over to her house today to celebrate, and consulted with her mom on a good time. Less than a day to plan, and Patty got me, Agnes, Elif, Stephanie, Jessie, and Daniel to go =). Damn, she was doing too much work on her on party >.<. She even baked her own damned cake :-/. It was good, though. lol. We ate, talked, played badminton, watched a movie, and I busted out my phat karoke moves. Ahahaha, well, atleast I tried. Yep. Good day.

Happy 15th Birthday, Patricia Ryan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home