the Michael Pages

MySpace

Saturday, May 15, 2004

Blogger.com is changing its site's template a lot lately. At first I thought, Hey, cool, new look! But not its just starting to get annoying because I have to keep on figuring out where everything is.

Anyways, this week went by pretty damn fast; I don't know why. I've gotten all my work done in third period CAD so most of my days in there are just spent hanging out with all those other CAD people. On Thursday we took that Star testing stuff in 3rd our third period class, and for me, that's CAD. The computer aided drafting class is pretty cool and such, but having to spend three and half damned hours in that room taking tests while sitting on metal stools is WAY to much for me, and its just begging my ass to scream in pain. It probably would if it had vocal skills. After testing we had like an hour left of free time left, so we broke out the playing cards and started playing a game called "Dose" (I think that was it?) for the rest of the period. I didn't know how to play, but Tsukasa was helpful in helping me learn.

This whole day (Saturday) was spent by me doing nothing but sit in front of my computer playing Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow. Its a pretty neat game. I managed to finish it, too =P. lol, this is what happens when I don't get out of the house. But that isn't my fault. On Monday my dad caught me on AIM while I wasn't supposed to and "grounded" for today from any social activities. Luckily, he didn't say anything about computer games. lol. I wish I could've done something more productive, though.

Damn, am I bored. After reading this blog, you probably are, too. But hey, it' Saturday night, and you kids know what that means - "Live from New York, it's Saturday night!" Ahh, great show. Too bad it doesn't start for close to another three hours >.<.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home