the Michael Pages

MySpace

Saturday, May 22, 2004

Its a sunny Saturday afternoon, and I Just got back from Smart & Final to get "chef's quality cookware." After that I went into RadioShack to look at Verizon Wireless cell phones, but this other family was talking with the damned sales person the entire time (the half an hour I was there) so I just left... without a cell phone, mind you. I'd really like one, but my dad's like "when you can afford it yourself, go for it." Well it seems I can finally afford it. I'm looking at an LG VX4400 with Local Digital plan for about 40 dollars a month, 2 year agreement. My dad said he'd sign the contract for it only if I paid him the full 2 year's worth of money plus like an extra hundred as saftey deposit or something, I dunno. Anyways, maybe I'll be back in there next weekend.

Lately, I've been hanging out a lot with Patty and her crew, so sorry to group I came from. I still try hang out with everyone the same amount.

This blog is really starting to bore me.

I'm off to eat a hamburger and drink a strawberry-bananna shake for lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home