the Michael Pages

MySpace

Thursday, May 27, 2004

I changed the way I fix my hair in the mornings and I don't think there was one person that didn't notice. More than half of the people saw me said "nice haircut!" (except I didn't get a haircut), and everyone else was like "hey, I like your hair." Ambrose and Megan were the only 2 that said it made me look more Asian... yeah, more Asian that I already am.

After school on yesterday I went to violin lessons with Mrs. Wong. She's a pretty cool teacher. Then after lessons I went to the full orchestra rehersal for the concert we have next Friday(buy tickets from me). lol, Allison wasn't that into it, I noticed. After something like 21 measures of rest, we all put our bows back on the instrument to crank out some notes, but Allison's sitting next to me staring off somewhere. I have to rhasp at her "Allison! We're playing!" before she realizes that she's the only one still resting. Haha. Its all good in the neighborhood. But the rehersal in general wasn't that good. Qoute Mr. Torns, "Everyone one of you in the brass section should apologize to the strings. They worked their tails off to get here, and you guys just come in and play like you're sight reading." No matter how bad the brass, was, they were all still better prepared that I =P. We have another sectional next... Tuesday, I think?

After that fun stuff, I came home, drank some cream soda (holy hell, that's stuff heavenly), talked with Ann on the phone, and watched to see who won American Idol. It wasn't that big of a surprise to see Fantasia winning. Damn, I hate her speaking voice, after a while, it annoys the hell out of me. But when she sings, you can see that she's got talent. A lof of it.

Today in swim PE, after we finished our normal routine stuff, we all had turns on the diving board. WTF is the point of using it if you aren't gonna dive? I was in the water watching people, and noticed that most of them just walked or hopped off the board. I was one of the few that actually dived. There were also so unintentional (or maybe intential) belly flops. I have to say that the flips Wally did were pretty impressive. Ahh, there was too much chlorine in the pool. When I got out, my eyes were burning like hell, and I couldn't keep them open very well. People tell me they were quite red. Must've looked like I was on something.

After school I wen't the public library and see Matt and Kyle there waiting for the rest of their debate group to arrive so they could start researching their debate topics. But while I was there, we just read magazines and they did homework.

So now here I am, 4:35 PM according to the clock on my computer, and just finishing up yet another blog entry. See you folks tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home