the Michael Pages

MySpace

Saturday, May 29, 2004

Today is Saturday. Yesterday was Friday. Yesterday after school, I paid a visit to the Verizon Wireless retailer in Carmel Mountain Ranch Plaza and after spending some time talking with the sales representative, Jenny, settled for an LG VX3200 with 2 year agreement. Yay! Sooooooooo now I have a new (and for me, a first) cell phone, and all you cats can drop me a line at (858)414-8733 =).

After spending time at home going through all the brochures and and guides and stuff on my new cell phone, I head over to Danielle's house for a party with my guitar. At the party, other people used my guitar more than I did, but its cool with me. And also, Ambrose taught me some parts of Led Zeppelin's "Black Dog" on his electric. I'm gonna have to get myself one of those someday =).

DJ Rob, this guy who graduated MC 2 years ago, came down all the way from LA to DJ for free for us. Melissa says he does this every year, so we all signed a "thank you" card for him and gave him some money as a gift. I spent part of the night on the dance floor (really the living room =P) dancing with people, part of the night playing video games (Super Smash Brothers and DDR), and the last part of it chilling with some people outside on the deck with a guitar.

It was fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home