the Michael Pages

MySpace

Friday, June 25, 2004

Only 3 days of summer chemistry have passed, yet I feel like I've been in that damn class for weeks. I hate the speed that summer school has to go by. Its just too fast for me to learn anything and learn it well. People told me that chem would be hard, especially summer chem, but I didn't believe them. Thank God Thomas sits at my table :P. It'll feel so good when we end this.

I'm pretty certain that I'm joining waterpolo next year.

Today after summer school I went to Ayesha's potluck at Parkvillage Park. If I hadn't had asked Chris to come the night before, I would have been the only guy there among about 10 girls. Not that I wouldn't mind... haha.

I do believe that tomorrow I'm going to the Del Mar Fair with Chris, Ann, Caitlin, Kirsten, and Roxanne. We're going mainly to see The Used show, but who can resist the milking of the cows??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home