the Michael Pages

MySpace

Sunday, October 03, 2004

On Monday in Humanities we had people from UC Irvine come down to give us a survey about stuffs. You probably remember taking it last year. Some people who hadn't signed up to take the survey got to do crossword puzzles the whole period while some others whose parents had given the college to survey them months ago in a letter got huge like 50 page (exaggerated a little) packets worth or survey-ing. I was one of those lucky ducks. But on the very first page, they gave us the option to do it or not, and I filled in the "I choose not to participate in this survey" bubble. I felt kinda bad cause a year ago my parents had told them I would take it. That and I kinda felt like I was putting to waste a hell of a lot of paper (remember, like 50 pages). But with rumors of a pop quiz in my next period APEC class, I had to study. But even after spending the whole period studying for the pop quiz next period, I still managed to get a zero on it. lol. Then in orchestra the first violins were sucking to Mr. Torns us play a certain hard part stand by stand. After he got to mine and Vladik's, he was like, "Some of you first violins really need to practice your music."

Tuesday was a Wednesday lab day schedule since we didn't have school on Wednesday. Math was a bore. So was humanities. In orchestra we had sectionals and we got through a whopping total of like 10 measures in the 1 hour 45 minute period that we had. We are elite. Heh. After school we played some school in waterpolo and we killed them. When Scott found out that I hadn't scored a single goal throughout the whole season, he made it his goal to get me the ball to score with. The main reason why I hadn't scored to this point in the season was because I had never once even shot for the goal. I never find myself an oppertunity to get open from my defender to do so. When the game ended and I still hadn't scored, Scott was slightly pissed... in a playful kinda way? Oh well, I didn't care cause we won.

On Wednesday since there wasn't school we had morning waterpolo practice at 7 AM. It was supposed to be with JV, but the JV coach was apparently sick that morning so JV went home. That left novice in the cold morning pool for the next 2 hours all by our lonesome. I went to In N Out right after practice, but they weren't open (damn them!) so I went somewhere else in stead... yeah.

Thursday all my classes were boring except APEC. That class is never boring. After school we played Uni in waterpolo. Since they didn't have a novice team, we played their novice. We lost something like 10 - 1. But guess what? It was me that made the only goal :P. First goal of the season whoooo. At the end of the third quarter with like 2 seconds left on the clock I somehow got the ball and everyone was shouting "SHOOT IT SHOOT ITT!!!" So as I cock my arm back to throw the ball from half tank and hopefully make it into the goal, the guy defending me tries to swipe the ball out of my hand. But he misses and instead lands 3 fingers ramming into my right eye. I stayed out most of the last quarter with a swollen eye. The ball that I threw made it just in front of the goal... and stopped there -_-. But hey, I made a goal earlier in the game so I'm happy.

Friday was spenting recieving comments from people about my eye being swollen and bloodshot. I got a 100% on the APEC vocab. I didn't go to the homecoming game cause the next day I had CYO seating auditions and had to practice.

Saturday in CYO we had a guest conductor while Mr. Gilson was testing people, and she was kinda creepy. Mr. Gilson wanted to get all the violin testing done, but that took a hell of a long time. I stayed at CYO for an extra 1 and a half hours than I was supposed to cause Mr. Gilson still had not gotten to me until then. I think I did pretty good.

In Chinese school today we were argueing whether we want to watch Hero or Mulan next week.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home