the Michael Pages

MySpace

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Friday night I went to bed at at 1 AM and I woke up at 6 AM the next morning to go jogging at Lake Miramar. In a little less than 1 and a half hours, I jogged 3 miles nonstop, walked a mile, jogged a mile, and walked a final mile to come to 4 miles jogging and 2 walking. Then I stopped by Albertson's and bought pancake mix cause I was in the mood for pancakes. At home, I made pancakes for the whole family. I made 5 for myself and could barely finish it -_-. After pancakes, my dad started talking about looking at buying me a car, and we browsed some car sites and called a few private sellers. We arranged to meet with this one guy named Frank who had a 1995 Toyota Camry LE V6 up for sale. We went to his house, got info on it, test drove it, and I thought it was pretty good, but my dad thinks a 6 cylinder is too much power for me. Frank's a pretty cool guy. He works with law enforcement and and paintballs. I spent like 10 minutes talking to him about paintballing. lol. After looking at his car and giving him an "I'll call you back when I decide to or not," I went swimming whoooooo. Then I came home and talked to people and wrote my entire Musketeers essay in an hour, easy peasy. The 750 word limit is what makes it so fast. Its hard not to go over the limit :P. So then I'm done with all my summer assignements. We went out to eat pho, came back home and I started looking at cars again. I saw this one deal that was for a 1997 Toyota Camry V6 with leather seats and it was really shiny and the owner was asking for a price of $2900. HOLY HELL!, I thought. The there must something wrong with it if its that cheap. The thing was almost a full 2000 dollars less than its suggested price for a used car of that type. But I decided to call them up anyway and but they said that they had sold it that morning. I called a few more peope, most of them had already sold their cars, even though their ad's were still up. Then I called this one lady who lived in Chula Vista selling her car. Today we went to check it out, and my dad really liked it and he paid $3670 for it. So now I have I have a dark green 1994 Toyota Camry DX whoooooooooo!! Yes, I own a car now. I own a car a full 2 months before I even get my learner's permit. lol. I'll put picture up later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home