the Michael Pages

MySpace

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Michael Sun here with your mid-week report. Whoo, so the end of the summer school semester officially ends tomorrow, and I'm certain that I'll be saying goodbye to it with an A average. At at the start of school 3 weeks ago (yes, it has only been 3 weeks, although it seems months), our teacher said that only a few of us would be leaving with an A. The way it is now, it looks like I'm one of them. Huzzah. With the last day of the semester comes the last day of school for some of us folks, specifically for PE. It'll be wierd having all the PE people because the majority of the people I hung out with during break were those that were doing PE. Ahh well. Today when I got to school, right in the middle of the Westview quad thingy was painted in huge yellow letters that could have easily be seen from a helicopter "WV <3 PENIS." Ahahahaha, if nothing else did, that made my day. lol. But unfortunately, something else did make my day -_-. In chemstry while doing work my table somehow started got talking to modern art and how gay modern art is... "draw a circle, add some lines, make a dot here and there, and you can sell it to a museum as 'modern art'." The next thing that happened was so damn funny it was unbelievable, but if I tried to explain it to anyone, they wouldn't get it. It was just one of those "had to be there" moments. Man, Jimmy was showing us how easily he could do modern art himeself, so he took a a lined piece of paper and drew a rectangle freehand on it. But doing it freehand, it wasn't perfect and was a bit bent. Then he said something like "I call this 'Abstract Society.' It symbolizes how we are all trapped inside a conforming four dimensional figure. Notice how the box bends with society. I'm willing to sell my painting for no less than 2 million dollars." GOD, IM LAUGHING MY ASS OFF RIGHT AS IM TYPING THIS lol. Ahhhhh, just the way he said it... lol. Seriously, it was so funny at the time that everyone at our table, Me, Jimmy, Wes, and Thomas, was laughing their asses off for atleast 5 minutes straight. My stomach hurt a hell of a lot and my eyes were watering. I don't remember laughing that hard since I was a little girl, and that was never. What made it worse was that the rest of the class was quietly doing work, so we were all trying to suppress our laughter, but we didn't completely succeed cause we got a few "wtf?" glances. I probably lost a few pounds laughing today. Whoo... that WAS the highlight of my day =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home