the Michael Pages

MySpace

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

God damn, this second semester of chemistry isn't kicking off at too great a start >.<. I think so far I've failed all the major tests we've had. But everything else, homework, quizes, etc, I've aced. Why does it seem like whenever we do a lab, my group's numbers are always waaaaaaaay off from everyone else's? I swear, we're following the instructions down to the letter, but still our results are always off too much. Bah. Mr. Rankin said he would try to post grades by tomorrow, but I'm not so sure I want to see my grade. I'd like to extend a thanks over to the table of Carly, Rebecca, Sammie, and Gabrielle because they're the people I always go to when I'm confused as crap about anything, which is usually everything, and they're always willing to help. You're probably the only reason I got through first semester with an A. Thanks, guys =).

About summer assignments, I think I've procrastinated on them long enough. Tonight, I'm gonna right one of those essays. But then again, I said that to myself last night. And the night before that too, if my memory serves to be correct. Eh. I've had a The Three Musketeers and Romeo and Juliet finished for quite a while. I by all means could easily whip together 3 essays for those 2 books. But I'm not in the mood. I'm never in the mood :P. I still haven't even started The Prince and I'm saving All Quiet on the Western Front for after the summer assignments are due because we dont necessarily have an assignment to turn in for that one. I've got 2 weeks left, lets see how long I can put it off until I finally reason that I'm screwed and pick up the pace :P.

WHOOOOO YEEAAAAAHH ORCHESTRA BONFIRE THIS FRIDAY YEEEEAAAHAAAAHH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home