the Michael Pages

MySpace

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Ahhh, what an action packed weekend(?!). I guess you could say it started last Friday in 4th period humanities when we were doing classical allusion stories. My partner David wasn't there, and the class finished the presentations all the way up to the one right before ours. Whew. I would have had to go up by myself for the presentation if they had gotten to us.

After school during waterpolo practice, after the initial 200 meter swim warmup, Kat was like, "Who wants to go play waterpolo.. but on land?" Everyone was out of the pool quick as lightening and over at the lower field. We played for about an hour in topless in our speedos and pants. Kat was like, "hmm, what should the winners get..?" Grant responded, "How bout a kiss... from you?" (for people who still don't know, Kat is the hot waterpolo coach). Then she said, "Eww... first off, thats digusting. Second, its illegal." Then Wes goes, "Mmm... how bout a kiss... from Anthony( one of the other coaces)..?" Eventually, we decided that the losers would have to walk into a girls volleyball game donned only in their speedo and with the name of a volleyball girl printed across their chest. But later when we realized that some of us actually wanted to do this, we changed it so that the losers would have to wear their speedos on the outside of their normal clothes on monday at school. The game was fun as hell, and the two teams tied 7-7. To the coaches, that meant that we all lost, so we all have to come in speedos on monday. Anyone who doesnt do it, all it takes is another person to report them to the coaches and he'll be swimming the entire practice next week. After the game, we came back to the pool and scrimmaged, also fun as hell. This was by far the most fun I've ever had at waterpolo practice.

I woke up Saturday morning to go to PSAT's at school. Holy hell, there were a lot of people there. Its never boring when you have Kevin, Lilly, Eamon, Shea, and Jimmy around you... and thats exactly who I had around me during the testing. The testing itself was so-so. Highlight of that was watching Kevin take a piss on the school bathroom floor. Atleast I got to miss CYO for it. Later that night, I went to Fashion Valley and to the Apple Store. With $250 from my savings in hand, I bought myself a green iPod mini. This is after months of longing for one and saving up. Early Merry Christmas to myself.

Damn, today was a day of literally nonstop work. My alarm woke me up at 6 AM cause I was suppose to have driving lessons with my dad, but upon hearing the rain outside I thought "hell yes" and went back to bed. I woke up an hour later at 7 and finished my math homework before breakfast. Then had breakfast. And spent the next hours cramming for Chinese school and my week's worth of homework for it. I really need to get my ass into gear in that class. I failed the first two tests with 59%'s, and have a C only because she lets us makeup our tests to get 50% of what we missed back. Still, I'm not gonna settle for a C. After Chinese school I came home, did more homework, and spent the rest of my night studying for the AP art history test I have tomorrow. What fun.

ACTION PACKEDNESSASDFKLJASDF?!!(*!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home