the Michael Pages

MySpace

Sunday, June 05, 2005

lol, its hard to remember things that are significant when you haven't posted for so long.

Well.. a couple weeka ago I went to a leadership seminar. That was pretty cool. Their Togo's sandwhiches were ultra soggy and flimsy, though.

That week was also ungodly hot.

I'm trying out for principal second violin in the school orchestra.

Next week is extremely packed. I'm gonna take my road test on Tuesday and hopefully get my license. There's also a full orchestra rehersal that night. APEC presentations. Art history final project. School orchestra concert on Friday at MC. Last CYO rehersal on saturday. Music banquet that night. CYO concert on Sunday at Copely (which I have to miss the swim banquet for).

Okay! Ask me for tickets for the concerts, yeah?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home