the Michael Pages

MySpace

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Not really in the mood for a post. Lately, I've never been.

The multiple choice section of the AP Art History AP test was pretty hard I thought. But the essay section was ridiculously easy. And thankfully, the essay section is worth 60% of the test.

After AP tests, school has gotten unimaginably easy, almost like some sort of weird dream o.O. There are a lot of times when I feel like there's something to be done for school... and then I realize that there's no homework. Huh. It doesn't help that I have about an extra 2 hours in my day now that swim is over. Thats a feeling I'll have to learn to get used to again, haha.

What the hell is up with the DMV? A while ago, I called to make an appointment for my behind-the-wheel test to get my license, and they told me that the earliest date available was the 9th of May. I asked if I could schedule it a few days later, cause my permit wouldn't reach 6 months until the 19th, and they told me to call back in a few days. A few days later, I called again and this time they said that the earliest day for them was the 7th of June ~.
Okay, I'm done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home