the Michael Pages

MySpace

Sunday, March 20, 2005

I really shouldn't be updating right now. I have too much other stuff to attend to. But I have a reputation of being a dumbass, so I guess I have a reason.

This past week has pretty damn eventful, what with CAHSEE testing, my first swim meet, meeting the foreign exchange students Phillip and Fabio from Germany, working the Varsity Swim Tournament on Saturday, and a hell of a lot of other stuff. And really, I would like to talk about all those events, reflect on them and whatnot, but I can't. I just don't have time. This coming week (actually, its already started today) is shaping up to be possibly my most demanding and time constricted week of this entire year.

First of all things, this APEC chapter is only going to be a week long. That means vocab test on labday and chapter test on Friday. Humanities chapter 12 notes, Macbeth questions, function statement to the dream building project, and quick bio for my culture hero is also on Friday. I'll probably be able to get none of it or studying for APEC done on Thursday night because we have a swim meet against Carlsbad at Carlsbad on Thursday evening. I can't do it Wednesday either even though its a professional growth day because from Tuesday afternoon until late Wednesday night I will be in Longbeach for our orchestra festival and recording session at Disneyland. That means I will have to do all that work on Monday night. In addition to those projects, I will also have a math test to study for on Tuesday and an AP Art History test to study for on Thursday. And as I said, because my Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are all booked solid, I will have to do all this stuff on Monday night. Hell, I can't even lessen the load a little by doing some of the work tonight because I'm going to the Prague Symphony Orchestra concert right after Chinese school. I've already done what I could this morning, but I won't be home from 1 PM to about 10 PM tonight. All this isn't even touching on the fact that I have a violin lesson next Friday which I will get absolutely no practicing in for or the few personal issues that I have to deal with.

So I'll say it right now. I'm going to be stretched extremely thin for the next few coming days, and will probably be pretty damn irritable. I'll try my best to stay cool, but here's your warning.

Oh yeah, Led Zeppelin kicks ass, as always. "Since I've Been Loving You." It captures quite nicely how I'm feeling right now. Possibly in more ways than one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home